Submission of Papers to Conference Proceedings
Style Guidelines for Conference Papers for Considered for Publication
- Papers must not exceed 10,000 words in length, including abstract, figures, references and appendices.
- Include academic details of the author/s.
- Before re-submitting your conference paper for publication, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors.
- Papers should be submitted as a .doc or.rtf attachment by email to the conference Program Chairperson.
- Papers must NOT be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped.
- Papers can be produced in any PC or MAC version of Microsoft Word using Calibri font 10 pt for the main text.
- Set the page size to A4 with margins of 2.54cm all around. Please do not insert headers, or footers as these will be changed.
- Do not use multiple columns.
- Put the title of the paper in bold, left aligned, at the top of the first page only.
- Then, on the next line put the names of the authors. Where all authors are from the same college/university/organization, the following format should be used.
Lead Author, Co-author One, Co-Author Two
College/University/Organization, Town/City, Country
Multiple authors from different institutions should appear as:
Lead Author1, Second Author2 and Third Author3
1The department, faculty and name of institute/Organization, Town/City, Country
2The department, faculty and name of institute/Organization, Town/City, Country
3The department, faculty and name of institute/Organization, Town/City, Country
- Do not use more than three levels of heading and use the numbering convention:
1 Heading 1
1.1 Heading 2
1.1.1 Heading 3
- The main body of the text should be in Calibri 10 point, single spaced and fully justified. Please use normal capitalization within the text and do not use bold face for emphasis. Italics are acceptable. All headings should use initial capitals only, excepting for use of Acronyms
- You can include bulleted or numbered lists.
- Figures and tables should be placed as close to their reference point in the text as possible. All figures and tables must have titles and must be referenced from within the text. Avoid colour diagrams as the proceedings will be printed in black and white. Images must be inserted as picture files (.gif, .jpg, .bmp, .pct, .png, .psd). You may be asked to supply the pictures as separate files.
- Please avoid the use of footnotes. Endnotes are not permitted and papers containing them will be returned.
- References should follow the APA style. See http://www.bibme.org/citation-guide/apa/
Please note that there is no guarantee that your paper will automatically appear in the proceedings. Each paper will be carefully reviewed and screened by the editorial board.
Should you have any further questions concerning your submission, please feel free to contact Dr. Saba Ozyurt by e-mail at email@example.com