SUBMISSION OF PAPERS TO CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
The conference organizers are planning to compile selected papers from this conference for a publication as we have done with past conferences. If you are interested in submitting your paper for possible inclusion in the 14th Hungary Conference Proceedings, please follow the instruction below.
- The manuscript, including all references, tables and figures, should not exceed 25 pages. Tables and figures should be kept to a minimum and should be included at the end of the text.
- All text, including title, headings, references, quotations, figure captions, and tables, must be typed DOUBLE SPACED with one-inch margins all around and fit on an DIN-A4.
- For writing and editorial style, authors should follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style manual.
- The proceedings will be printed in English, therefore non-native speakers of English should have the language of their paper checked before submitting the manuscript to ensure that it will require no editing.
- The editorial board reserves the right to make minor editorial changes to the manuscript.
- The cover page should include the following information: author’s names, titles, institutional affiliations, mailing addresses, home and work phone, and FAX numbers, e-mail addresses.
- The deadline for submitting the manuscript is June 30, 2010.
- The original manuscript, 3 clear photocopies, and a CD-ROM of the paper in Microsoft Word should be handed to the editor of the proceedings, Dr. Minnie Ladores, or placed in a box at the registration table labeled WCCI 14th WORLD CONFERENCE IN EDUCATION PROCEEDINGS SUBMISSIONS.
- Only one paper per participant will be considered for inclusion in the proceedings.
Please note that there is no guarantee that your paper will automatically appear in the proceedings. Each paper will be carefully reviewed and screened by the editorial board.
Should you have any further questions concerning your submission, please feel free to contact Dr. Minnie Ladores by e-mail at email@example.com or the following address at Frostburg State University, Educational Professions, 101 Braddock Road, Frostburg, Maryland 21532-2303.