Women in Education
- Jessica Kimmel
- Sue Foo
- Noorjahan Ganihar
- Rita Obi
- Remedios R. Regodon
- Lydia Fernandes
- Mrignaini Khullar
- Noorjahan Malayam
- Roberta Truax, USAt
- Sudesh Ahlawat
Our concern for women in the world is based on the knowledge that women provide the education and the modeling for real empowerment of over half of the population of Mother Earth. The ability to women to contribute to the civilization of all people is critical since our world depends upon cooperation and understanding for all its peoples.
- That we work to give voice to girls by empowering them for independence, and that we enhance this process by making men partners in the empowerment of women.
- That we educate for attitudinal change of both boys and girls, men and women, from the grass-roots level onward.
- That we encourage teacher preparation program to include fully sensitizing teaching students toward women’s issues.
- Give voice to girls by empowering them for independence
- Make men partners in the process of empowering women.
- Educate for attitudinal change of both boys and girls, men and women, from the grass-roots level onward.
- Teacher preparation programs should include fully sensitizing teaching students toward women and women’s issues