Call for papers, workshops, panels, or roundtable presentations
2013 Interdisciplinary Education Conference
October 24—26, 2013
The conference will be at Hotel LeCantlie Suites, about 3 blocks from McGill University.
Proposals should fit the conference theme, and must include the following:
- Title of paper/panel/workshop/roundtable presentation;
- Name of presenter(s), title, place of work, address, telephone numbers (office and home), e-mail (Note: Presenters must be active members of NAC -WCCI);
- A short biography 75 words or less of the presenter(s);
- Brief description of how the proposal fits with the conference theme, and
- An abstract (maximum of 150 words) describing the proposal.
Proposals will be reviewed as they are received. Presenter(s) will be notified within one month of the proposal deadline. Sessions will run for an hour and fifteen minutes. Typically two papers are presented in each concurrent session. Workshops may request one or two blocks of time.
Publication of Papers: Selected papers will be published in Volume XI of the Journal of Interdisciplinary Education by the North American Chapter – WCCI. Authors of papers selected for publication will be asked to pay $50 USD to the North American Chapter — WCCI to cover expenses. Membership in the North American Chapter includes membership in WCCI-International. The membership fee is $100 USD ($35 to the NAC-WCCI and $65 to WCCI-International).
The deadline for abstracts is May1, 2013. An electronic copy must be sent via email to the Program Chair, Dr. Simin Cwick, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO (firstname.lastname@example.org)